[OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #12

Subject: [OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #12
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 12:16:34 +0800
Hi, Charlie,
The building is not too old & just 48 years old. Moreover, the company
of Star Ferry makes a good maintenaence for the building.

Maybe a feeling you couldn't get it since most of HK people grow up
with the pier. It has its unique character you cannot find the another
one in HK ........ even in the world. We listen the bell sound of the
clock as our habit.

The lighting is natural. I took the picture when the sun was already
below the horizon. It is  amazing, isn't it?

Thanks for your response.

Another shot before the same day.

OM-4T Black, Zuiko 35-80mm F2.8 ED, Kodak E100vs

http://palmboy.palmcyber.net/gallery/albums/album08/IMG1706.jpg

--
Michael

Palm, Linux, Olympus, Mac user

Geilfuss Charles wrote:

Michael,
        From your nostalgic description I was expecting something "old &
quaint". The place looks brand new! I like the lavender sky. I assume
that's an effect of artificial lighting but it is much more pleasing to
the eye than the usual mercury/sodium vapor lamp.

Charlie