[OM] Re: [Photo] this is Linn

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] this is Linn
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 22:05:02 +1300

> I don't wish to complain as I know there is always someone worse off and
> anyway  I am currently moaning to apple because they can't provide me
> with a replacement battery for my 6 month old macbook for over 4 to 6
> weeks.
I've found that starting off with
" Sorry if I sound grumpy, but I feel that is it deserved."
and continuing that way has worked for me. It may also be helpful if you
can obtain the CEO's email address & send it directly to them. Perhaps
mentioning that you're part of a large group of people whom regularly
buy computer equipment.

David