[OM] Re: [Photo] this is Linn

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] this is Linn
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 10:17:40 +0100
Actually I did just that, I found on the american site the manager for
hardware's email address and sent the following email, whichg resulted
in a phone call the next day and the promise of feedback on monday to
give me at least an expected delivery date. although it will have been
three weeks by that stage anyway.

My problem here though is with the language, consumer law and rights
goes way beyond my grasp of German, which is finely tuned to concentrate
on the neccessities - I can order beer no problem now ,-)

Dear Ms xxxxx.

Before I take this further, I would like to know why apple in
switzerland cannot replace a faulty battery on my six month old macbook
for at least four to six weeks. This coupled with my older ibook having
its battery recalled (also with a 4 to 6 week wait) is a situation I
find unacceptable. I am now left with a product that is not fit for the
purpose it was intended, i.e.  portable.

I am at the moment a very disgruntled customer, and find apple's
response to this disappointing, it is the second new apple machine I
have purchased for personal use that needed repair, the previous ibook
failure was a slight inconvenience but was repaired promptly, however my
reward for being an early supporter of the new intel macbook is not as
pleasant. This coupled with a hard disk failure caused, I am convinced,
as a result of not having a battery attached when the power cord was
accidentally disconnected as per design has pushed me right to edge of
being a satisfied customer.

should you wish to follow up my case the support call is logged with
apple support in switzerland and the serial number of my macbook is
4H62021XXX

I hope that you will at least acknowledge this complaint and provide me
with some assurances that this is an isolated case that will be resolved
promptly and not a reflection of the new working practices within apple
corporation.

Yours Sincerely