[OM] Re: D40 official

Subject: [OM] Re: D40 official
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:06:55 -0800
Until there is feedback it is hard to know. There were complaints
about the first version that the AF-S internal focusing was slow
compared to the AF-S in other Nikon lenses. Hopefully they fixed
that. And you are right, it is just an OK lens, not a stellar one. As
one review said of version one, it is worth every penny of the $150
price.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA