[OM] Re: UK Odyssey Camera

Subject: [OM] Re: UK Odyssey Camera
From: "Marc Lawrence" <MLawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 10:44:27 +1100
> Jeff Keller wrote:
> Chris came back with a quick reply, so I've sent an email
> to Christosasking him to send the camera to Chris. If I
> get additional repliesfrom UK participants, I'll put
> them in line to receive the camera and update the website.

Goodonya, Jeff. It's a great effort you're putting in, and
I've really enjoyed being part of it. I almost wish I could
get a travelling camera every week, to get me off my arse
and get some actual focus. I'm someone who needs the
pressure of projects and timeframes to put me in that
nice "zone" (I guess that's why I do IT Project Management -
it can't be for the excitement and spiritual/philosophical
fulfilment :-) ). That, plus I get to watch what everyone
else does with their time with the camera, and see all
parts of the world - geography, family, society - at the
same time.

So, Jeff, I just wanted to say, your blood's worth bottling.

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz