[OM] Re: Ingrid Bergman - two new images

Subject: [OM] Re: Ingrid Bergman - two new images
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 21:16:09 -0500
Are we looking at the same photos?  I show the red channel on the single
rose image to be slightly underexposed and the red channel on the
multiple rose image to be almost a stop underexposed.  Nothing blown
anywhere.  I even looked at the historgrams under two separate apps just
to be sure.  Nada.

Chuck Norcutt