[OM] Re: Ingrid Bergman - two new images (now 5)

Subject: [OM] Re: Ingrid Bergman - two new images (now 5)
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 18:47:12 +1300
Hello all,

Chuck is probably correct that the images are underexposed - and to
different degrees.

The day was somewhat overcast and I did not correct for that. (I forgot). I was
very pleased there was no direct sunlight on the blooms - unlike the previous
day which had some.

Also, the flowers are in beds at different distances from tall shelter trees,
and
although the lens was pointed in fairly similar directions, for the single
bloom
it was pointed slightly up, and for the triple-bloom, distinctly down and the
situation was somewhat more in the open.
http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/photography/zuikoholics/recent5.htm
refers,

Brian