[OM] Re: Eekbay

Subject: [OM] Re: Eekbay
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 17:18:19 +0000
I'm sure I did read that there's an adaptor to use FD lenses on a 300D/350D
(manual focus only of course).
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters