[OM] Re: Ingrid Bergman - two new images

Subject: [OM] Re: Ingrid Bergman - two new images
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 09:40:26 -0800
Cc: Brian Swale <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
This morning I thought about what I said and what I did to the image.
Overexposed was the wrong word to use since that deals with what you
did at the camera. I think what I was trying to talk about was the
balance between the red channel and the others. I did the image
again, but this time I brought the levels up for  the blue and green
channels in the histogram first. There is information there that can
be seen if you look at the individual channels. It just does not show
on the histogram because the levels are so low. The result is better
with the exposure looking better. The balance is iffy, because I have
no idea of the color of the rose.

-- Type: multipart/appledouble

-- Type: text/plain