[OM] Re: iMac for Workflow

Subject: [OM] Re: iMac for Workflow
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 21:36:01 +0100
Parallels runs fine, infact one of our developers runs windows 2000 fine
with all development tools, backup and recovery is a cinch, I have two
copies of windows, one for work and one for home and fedora and solrais,
when my hard disk crashed, the machine was back up and running withing
four hours and with all the above instances restored, its literaly a
file copy, however I find photoshop CS runs at half the speed as my 1.8
dual G4, however it is perfectly usable. Lightroom etc all run fine.

I would recommend without hesitation except for my current support issue
regarding parts.