[OM] Re: Best place to service Tamron 400 F4--? service experience with

Subject: [OM] Re: Best place to service Tamron 400 F4--? service experience with KEH o...
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 21:26:55 EST

In a message dated 11/19/2006 5:50:17 P.M. Central Standard Time,
USHER99@xxxxxxx writes:

Unfortunately there is 4- 6 mm of  play
in the rear of the  barrel just behind the tripod mount.

After reading Mike's initial post and Bill's reply, I pulled out my  Tamron
400, and I don't get the play when my tripod mount is loosened. If the  play
goes away when you tighten the tripod mount and everything seems to be  working
OK, though, you may be able to live with it, as Bill has.

Greg