[OM] Eekbay

Subject: [OM] Eekbay
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 04:39:51 +0000
All told, I've bought around 30 things (mostly cameras) of eBay and this is
the
first time I've really had a problem. Of course, we are talking about
a s/h camera costing £330 as opposed to my normal film SLR purchses,
each of which cost under £100. I must say that the 350D experience has
made me think again about buying cameras online - which in itself is
not a bad thing (as I spend too much money on eBay anyways). I will
say that ebay has let me buy and play with some film SLRs that years
ago I could only drool at the mention of and dream of one day owning.
Fortunately, I've got the film cameras I want/need - though one day I
might go for a decent OM1 and maybe a Fujica AX5. If things were to go
to plan, maybe even one day a Nikon F4 or F5 (the ultimate in Film SLRs).
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -

Windows Live? Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free!