[OM] Re: iMac for Workflow

Subject: [OM] Re: iMac for Workflow
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 06:46:06 -0500
Perhaps Intel has finally implemented true virtual machines in hardware?
  I haven't paid attention to details on processors for many years (um,
make that very many years) but when I was at IBM in OS/2 development my
boss worked closely with Intel on the 386.  He tried desperately to
convince them to make the 386 capable of supporting true virtual
machines.  I don't think they ever really understood why they should do
that.

Chuck Norcutt