[OM] Re: iMac for Workflow

Subject: [OM] Re: iMac for Workflow
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 16:12:20 -0500
For skin editing of zits and small blemishes I use healing brush,
cloning or painting if I'm going to completely remove the marks.  If I'm
just going to soften wrinkles or deemphasize moles, etc. I will usually
add a layer and use guassian blur to blur the entire image.  I then add
a mask and pour black paint on it to hide the mask.  I then paint with
white paint over the skin areas to bring back the blurred areas
selectively and vary the opacity of the paint as needed.

Chuck Norcutt