[OM] Re: Help

Subject: [OM] Re: Help
From: Nick Wilson <toona@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 08:23:20 +1100
Thanks, Moose

 From memory the instructions also at least imply that the list NAME is
needed eg 'set [listname] digest', so I tried that.

I take the point about the digest and am giving the separate folder a
go. It will be easy to order messages etc. I can't read the list every
day, and found the digest to be manageable when I sat down (only one
email) to skim through it, especially when I only had dial up and the
downloading was slow. I used the search facility if needed. Scrolling is
quick.

More than one way to skin an elk, I guess.

Nick