[OM] Buyers beware

Subject: [OM] Buyers beware
From: "GeeBee" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 21:45:41 -0000
The posts below are from the LUG, anyone buying might like to consider them.
No connection etc.

--Graham

WOW...small world...I had a problem with this idiot also!  About a month ago
he/she had a clean late serial 50 DR I bid on with 2 minutes left on the
auction, thought I won it but they cancelled my bid at the last
second...tried to find out why...no response, then I got a message from eB*y
saying someone had compromised his account...yeah right!   Bottom line,
don't go near them!!

Montie
------------------------
Hank Wrote:
Hello Everyone,
    Earlier this month I was the winner of an item sold by eB*y member
mt1234bridge.  After the auction closed, this seller refused to sell the
item
because he claimed that the price I was to pay wasn't high enough.
    Of course, I entered negative feedback, to which mt1234bridge responded
with the following words: "You live in USA and that is enough shameness for
you. You kill people for a miserable living."
     Because it speaks for itself, that statement requires no response.
Nevertheless, I thought I'd share it with you.