[OM] Re: E300 to studio flash

Subject: [OM] Re: E300 to studio flash
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 17:00:28 -0500
My flashes fire but they recycle in less than a second.  I'm not aware
of ever having lost a shot because of it.  I have a radio receiver for
every light which I bought in anticipation of a problem but the problem
has never materialized.

Actually, it's a bit surprising to me but there seem to be very few
picture takers at these events and even fewer after the lights go down
really low.  Maybe they can't see to point their point and shoots.

Chuck Norcutt