[OM] Re: Just a Dog

Subject: [OM] Re: Just a Dog
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 04:11:26 +0000
I hope this is appropriate:

"Old friends pass away. New friends appear. It is just like the days. An old
day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful:
a meaningful friend ? or a meaningful day."

? The Dalai Lama

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -

>From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: "Marc Lawrence" <MLawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>, olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [OM] Re: Just a Dog
>Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:43:10 +1300
>

>Hello Marc
>
>Having lost three pets this year as well as a sister-in-law who I
>accompanied
>daily for her last month, I know how you feel.
>
>Life can be a bummer at times.
>
>Hang in there.  Brian

>List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
>List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Download the new Windows Live Toolbar, including Desktop search!
http://toolbar.live.com/?mkt=en-gb