[OM] Re: AP's verdict on E-400

Subject: [OM] Re: AP's verdict on E-400
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 05:11:48 -0800 (PST)
Lest everybody panic. Let's all remember than these reviewers
always and forevermore panned the OM-4Ti because the aperture
wasn't visible in the viewfinder.

The highlight issue is something that many are claiming,
however, others actually owning the camera are producing images
without the problem.  It looks like it might be more an issue of
exposure adjustment where Olympus may have done away with the
1/2 stop underexposure.  Besides, most every Nikon DSLR has the
clipped highlight problem.

The "button pressing" is a real concern for those of us who use
cameras professionally. However, most of us tend to "lock in"
our settings for the assignment and don't really touch anything
until it's over.  One thing I love about the E-1 is the ability
to store and recall up to four settings.  By pressing two button
simultaneously and twirling the dial you can recall your
preferred settings and get your camera back to your "baseline"
or completely alter almost every aspect of it.  I hope the E-400
has the same type of functionality.

AG

Sponsored Link

$420k for $1,399/mo.