[OM] For Sale: Olympus E-500 body w/ accessories and warranty

Subject: [OM] For Sale: Olympus E-500 body w/ accessories and warranty
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 05:33:16 -0800 (PST)

The body is like new...gently used by an advanced
photographer. This is a beautiful camera for someone
starting out with digital photography, those who have
outgrown their Point and Shoot digital camera's, or
someone that wants a good backup body. There are no
marks, dents, scratches, etc. Only a slight shine on
the inside of the grip where the fingers wrapped
around.

There is no lens included with this body, however the
kit lenses are honestly just OK. You will probably
want to get the Zuiko Digital 14-54 F2.8 anyway
because it is worth every penny extra that you pay.
The kit lenses are soft in focus and the inexpensive
17-45 is even worse! I sold the kit lenses on day one
and upgraded.

You also get the original MF-1 adapter which lets you
use quality manual focus lenses and there are
thousands available.

The camera functions properly. I am selling because I
have switched systems. Includes many extra accessories
- see the list. The camera is under the extended 2
year warranty from Olympus. Please note that the
extended warranty is not normally included when you
buy the camera new....I bought it seperately and it
costs $139.00. This is not a MACK warranty but an
authentic Olympus extended warranty.  The extended
warranty just kicked in...so you have practically 2
years of coverage.

Includes:

E-500 body

OPTECH USA strap (red) ($25.00 value)

Original Strap (brand new sealed)

ME-1 magnifying eyecup ($45.00 value)

2 batteries - 1 original BLM-1 and 1 Energizer (both
excellent)

Charger

Manuals and Paperwork

All supplied cables

Original box

Warranty card

Extended warranty card for additional warranty
($139.00 value)

Proof of Purchase for warranty

Olympus MF-1 adapter ($100.00 value) - allows you to
use any OM Mount manual adapter.

2 gb Kingston Elite Pro CF card

Asking $500 (Free ship in the USA).

Great 2nd body for all you E-1 users.

Sponsored Link

Online or Campus degree Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's
in less than one year.www.findtherightschool.com