[OM] Re: Paris has gone...

Subject: [OM] Re: Paris has gone...
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 17:10:07 +0000
Chris Barker wrote:
> There are some excellent shots in there, Donald, well done.  The
> weather looks as if it was great and the lighting on the aircraft
> just right.  I am sorry I wasn't there ...
>
> Chris
> btw, was it you who asked for the E-400 report?
>
> Chris

Yes, that was me. Senior moment, eh?

It was a good day, mostly sunny, mild, calm conditions. Surprised you
didn't hear Mickey Artigues' F-16 display, they probably heard it back
home in Belgium! Burst quite a few eardrums, I'll bet.

Most taken with the E-1 and 40-150, except the Fennec, taxiing Hawk,
taxiing Spit V and Super Cub. Super Cub did a neat job of picking up a
banner (Vive la Patrouille) and dropping it later on the same spot. Lady
driver, too.

:-)

D.