[OM] To our American Listmembers, wherever you may be...

Subject: [OM] To our American Listmembers, wherever you may be...
From: Garth <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 17:14:18 -0700
Hmmmm, having a chicken roasting away in the oven reminds me:

To all my American friends on the List (and, what the Heck, my enemies
too  ;-) ), here's hoping you have a great Thanksgiving Day tomorrow,
and it's the start of a fabulous holiday season.  Whatever holiday you
ultimately celebrate.

I've always loved "Roast Turkey, Stuffing and Cranberry Sauce day"
myself.  Eat an extra portion for all us Canucks, willya?

Garth