[OM] Re: The Truth out digital camera's

Subject: [OM] Re: The Truth out digital camera's
From: "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 11:07:42 -0500
Although I'm reluctant to dive into techno-issues, I did read the review
linked below, and did notice that both cameras were tested in a no in-camera
sharpening mode. Other D200 reviews I've read comment on the softness of the
D200's native image, and suggest each photographer decide how to adjust for
it, either in-camera or in post-processing. It didn't surprise me to see the
5D take the lead in that area. On the other stuff, I defer to others,
including Moose, who have shown us repeatedly how well the 5D performs in
the arena of high ISO and low noise.

--Bob