[OM] Re: Introduction

Subject: [OM] Re: Introduction
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 22:32:11 -0800
Phil wrote:
> Thanks Moose and Garth for the replies, wish I had known earlier, just lost
> a few lenses on ebay.

There are always more, I assure you.

Better than that, you have found a place where there are many folks with
more Oly bits than they have any realistic use for. WTB messages and FS
messages are more than welcome.

I don't know what the total amount of gear bought and sold through the
list by members has been while I've been here, but it has been
considerable. I personally have bought and sold a fair bit of kit with
list members - and never had a problem.

Some folks post FS notices when they have stuff to sell. Others, like
me, tend to plan to make lists, but don't get around to it. But when
someone posts a WTB, we often pop out of the woodwork with spares of the
desired item.

Doesn't always work, some stuff is hard to find, but works more often
that one might guess. As with your question about the 28/2.8 hood, I've
never had either of the slower 28 mm Zuikos, but for some unknown
reason, I have a hood for them, so I offered it.

Moose