[OM] Re: Walt

Subject: [OM] Re: Walt
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 15:13:29 -0400
I've just re-subscribed to the list a few days ago, having been gone for a
few months due to other interests and commitments. But since I've been back,
I was thinking of Walt, and not knowing he had signed off a month ago, was
wondering where he was. I miss his wit and his way with words. He has a
unique character that is hard not to like, and missed when he's gone. This
is really sad news indeed for him, and I want to extend my sincerest
sympathies. Walt never struck me as very religious, and I certainly wouldn't
want to offend, but if he is following this at all, I want to say that I
will be remembering him in my prayers.
Wayne