[OM] Re: Walt

Subject: [OM] Re: Walt
From: Garth <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 13:16:22 -0700
On 24 Nov 2006, at 18:58, Piers Hemy wrote:

>> I have had an off-list message from Walt with some sad news.
>> Simply stated,
>> Walt's wife died during the journey back to Atlanta.

[snip]

Oh, man.   I am so sorry for you, Walt.  From your descriptions of your
lives together, she sounded like a wonderful, suitable
friend/companion/lover.  I'm afraid I don't know what else to say,
except please don't isolate yourself from friends and family at this time.

I hope, in a few months' time, you'll feel whole enough to re-join the
List, but there's certainly no hurry.

Take care of yourself, please.

Garth