[OM] Re: Parcelforce is The Company from Hell... Are there any alternati

Subject: [OM] Re: Parcelforce is The Company from Hell... Are there any alternatives?
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 13:37:04 +0000
Well, ok.. I will personally never use Parcelforce.
But it seems that ParcelFarce always uses me!...

Who knows to explain here few things:

Why the parcels which come from abroad, for example US, are always
delivered by ParcelFarce?
What kind of company is this? Private, public?
How can I avoid their services?.. If, for example, I go now to post
office to send a parcel or order something from abroad, how can I be
sure that these useless, rip-off bulshitters will not deal with my
business?

C.