[OM] Re: Parcelforce is The Company from Hell... Are there any alternati

Subject: [OM] Re: Parcelforce is The Company from Hell... Are there any alternatives?
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 19:26:00 +0000
Thanks Chris.

But apart all the other Parcelfarce nonsense, (they've even left books
in front the door to soak in the rain etc etc) do you imagine this:

They pay for you something like £10 or £20 and then in few days they
take all that amount back PLUS £8 or £13 fee!!

In the last  months they have 'stolen' about £100 from me just using
this tryck.. £100 just pure profit!

Not even the worst Mafia Bank would dare charging that interest!

Only in England my friend.. only here there is such rip-off and unjust
institutionalised mentality/policy! This is the point:
''institutionalised'' ..and the people/customers are just talking
about it...

Christos