[OM] Re: Allan's 300D

Subject: [OM] Re: Allan's 300D
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 13:12:01 +0000
Thanks Stephen
I was thinking pretty much the same thing :)
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters