[OM] Re: Dioptic correction eye cup 2

Subject: [OM] Re: Dioptic correction eye cup 2
From: rbinnj <rbinnj@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 16:44:33 -0500
NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Someone was looking for a +2 recently.  This is not cheap, however it  is
> available. eBay# 140056088704.  Bill Barber

Thanks Bill it was me.

Now after more thought I'm going to try a +1 in the eyecup 1. (one, also
not cheap, is on the way). This is based on the fact that I do well,
with my glasses and an OM-4 cranked to max. + correction. Apparently
that's +1 so I'll see how it goes with the +1 on the other 1 & 2 bodies.
I also have astigmatism and my glasses are corrected for it. Straight
magnification doesn't work for me.

Russ Butler (NJ USA)