[OM] Re: KEH shipping cost

Subject: [OM] Re: KEH shipping cost
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 15:49:00 -0500
Thanks, Scott.  Although I was going to order a BGN flash unit from KEH
I managed to get one in probably better condition on oboy for less.  I
guess few people were interested in bidding right after Thanksgiving and
I managed to pick the right one to bid on.

Anyhow, I now need a Quantum power cable for it and a new one at KEH is
$39.95 which fits under the $50 rule.  This is working out OK.

Chuck Norcutt