[OM] Re: Got my free Kodak film - sort of

Subject: [OM] Re: Got my free Kodak film - sort of
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 18:19:53 -0500
Yeah, I think it's more like Joe and Sam who work at the Fly-By-Night
fulfillment house in Dusty Crossroads, Arizona.  Joe says to Sam; "Sam,
the boss said to put four boxes of film in these here tubes.  This guy
wants four of the little stubby boxes but I don't have many left.  What
should I do."  Sam says; "Well use some of them long skinny ones.  We
got lots of them."  Joe says; "OK"

And marketing genius is born by happenstance.

Chuck Norcutt