[OM] Re: TOPE 28: a new entry and anonymity deadline coming up

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 28: a new entry and anonymity deadline coming up
From: "Marc Lawrence" <MLawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 11:27:30 +1100
> Winsor Crosby wrote:
> The title says FlOOD in the list of topics, although the explanatory
> paragraph says food. Odd that the "L" seems to be lower case when
> everything else is upper case.

It becomes clearer if you look at all the other "F"s in the
titles in that particular font. Incidentally, on the main
page you can choose the font you would prefer to use:

http://www.tope.nl/index.php?

Arial is easiest read, though the funk-factor is pretty much
nil. I like "Jeopardy thin", even if I think Olaf has given it
insufficient credit for funk-factor. ;-)

Cheers,
Marc (Funked Up Beyond All Repair)
Sydney, Oz