[OM] Re: Interesting Macro Software

Subject: [OM] Re: Interesting Macro Software
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 05:50:43 -0500
You can buy this stuff from Kiev Camera in Atlanta, the importer.  There
are Arsat brand 35mm lenses and Hartblei lenses which come in both MF
and 35mm mounts.  Nothing specifically for OM I don't think so you'd
have to use an adapter.  <http://www.kievcamera.com/>  The home page
references an old Shutterbug article about Kiev Camera.  It's an
interesting place with some interesting cameras and lenses.

ps:  Following a link in a specific category (like lenses for Canon EOS
digital) won't necessarily show you all the lenses available for Canon
EOS.  You may have to follow more general links (like 35mm lenses) to
see everything that's available.

Chuck Norcutt