[OM] Re: Got my free Kodak film - sort of

Subject: [OM] Re: Got my free Kodak film - sort of
From: Matthew Born <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 09:52:41 -0500
It's just Kodak being Kodak, I think. I asked for 120...and got 3 rolls of
35 and 1 of 120. I'm not complaining, though, and I've used a couple of the
35s already. It's the first time I've shot color film in eons -- I'm a B&W
film, color digital guy. Whatever their motivation (unless it's to get rid
of stuff before bailing on film altogether), I like seeing Kodak trying
something.

Matthew Born