[OM] Re: Zuiko 16mm fisheye...how much veiling glare should I expect

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 16mm fisheye...how much veiling glare should I expect
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 12:42:56 -0800
This one?
http://www.olympus-photography.com/Olympus-Odyssey/nwilson/picture7.htm

The thumbnails only show four images but when you click on a thumbnail
and go to the individual photographer, there are sometimes more images
linked.

As soon as I saw your note about the spelling error, I fixed it. Thanks.

I've been buried with my day job all summer. Now I've got some
pressing issues with the real estate web but hope to get that set up
so that the crank can be steadily turned for the next few months
freeing me up to think about fixing lingering Olympus problems.

-jeff