[OM] Re: What would you do?

Subject: [OM] Re: What would you do?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 13:13:59 -0800 (PST)
> Others have already suggested film or stitching.

Ok, too many people agreed with me.  I can't have that!  Please,
just go out and by that 7-14 zoom.  It will be one of the best
$1700 you've ever spent.  All three of us on the workshop tried
hijacking NSURIT's when he wasn't looking.  We even contemplated
his taking a swim on the ferry boat ride back. (see picture of
him hanging overboard in my gallery?)  It is SO special and
unique.  And I would venture a guess here that it'll be like the
24/shift in that it will always be just rare enough and unique
enough to command a premium price.

...especially when somebody comes out with a DZ to EOS adaptor.

The lens is extremely good and is worth justifying the purchase
of a 4/3 camera just to use it.

AG

http://new.mail.yahoo.com