[OM] FS: Tokina ATX, Zuiko MUCH LOWER PRICES

Subject: [OM] FS: Tokina ATX, Zuiko MUCH LOWER PRICES
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 20:16:32 -0800
My 'package sale' fell through on some of the stuff I had listed
earlier, so they are once again available. I will throw them up here
for anyone who missed the goods first time around. If there is still
no list interest they will head off to eBay in a few days.

I am selling off some of my OM gear in order to make the switch to
autofocus/digital. I am offering these to list members first come
first served. Please reply off-list to zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you might have.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If you receive an item and for
ANY reason are unsatisfied I will refund your money upon the items
return in the same condition as it was sent. Payment can be check,
money order, VISA, MC Discover, AMEX or Paypal.

Prices do not include shipping or insurance costs which I will add.
Please note that I am more than willing to ship overseas. (I am in
the United States.)

1.      Tokina 24-40 f2.8 ATX Zoom.
        W/manual/box/case/caps & hood               $150.00
          Tokina's top of the line zoom. Two touch controls. A superb
lens and faster than most of the stock Zuiko zooms. This lens is
excellent mechanical, cosmetic, and optical condition glass is clean
and mark free, diaphragm is snappy and oil free. There is just the
slightest amount of brassing on the apeture ring

2       Tokina 80-200 f2.8 ATX Zoom.     NOW -   $150.00
        W manual/case/caps & hood
           Tokina's top of the line zoom. A superb lens and faster than
most of the stock Zuiko zooms. This lens is excellent mechanical,
cosmetic, and optical condition glass is clean and mark free,
diaphragm is snappy and oil free. This lens is in great shape and is
a wonderful performer.

3.      Zuiko 80 F4 AUTO MACRO  $125.00
        W/caps & box
        This requires either the bellows or the auto extension tube. This is a
great lens for macro work and is optimized for 1:1 reproduction. This
lens is excellent mechanical,
cosmetic, and optical condition glass is clean and mark free,
diaphragm is snappy and oil free.

Jim Couch