[OM] Re: Canon or Nikon: was What would you do? Now: Horse racing and do

Subject: [OM] Re: Canon or Nikon: was What would you do? Now: Horse racing and dog. Well sort of . . .
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:11:52 -0800 (PST)
Chuck wrote:

> As to "plastic skin" I don't understand the complaint since I
> don't think it exists... at least with my camera.  Check the
> skin tone quality shootout at smartshooter.com.
> <http://www.shootsmarter.com/DSLRshootout.html>

The 5D is definitely NOT a plastic skin camera.  The 20D pretty
well ended that too.  Going backwards though...  There is no
denying that a lot of 1D and 10D as well as 1DS images have a
noted false smoothness to the skin.  Probably caused by moronic
photographers who thought that ISO 1600 was as good as ISO 100
for everything.

AG

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com