[OM] Re: [OT] Eps*n V700, was Zuiko 16mm fisheye...how much veiling glar

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Eps*n V700, was Zuiko 16mm fisheye...how much veiling glare should I expect
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:37:31 -0800
Maybe so, but I was satisfied with the closeness of his comparisons
between the V700 and the Nikon film scanner. Having a film scanner I
know that only the most recent films seem to come off well when
scanned. Any of my old 35mm slide stuff is limited by the film not
the scanner. Certainly the 12 frame holder and the ability to scan
them all at once is a gift not to be ignored when compared to the one
at a time solution of a film scanner and medium format film holders
that never exactly match what you have.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA