[OM] Re: Got my free Kodak film - sort of

Subject: [OM] Re: Got my free Kodak film - sort of
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 20:30:09 -0800 (PST)
They were probably overwhelmed with requests and
probably sent out whatever they could.

Kodak is advertising their film in photo rags which is
sort of strange to see in the "digital" age.

Speaking of Kodak...the company I work for does
business with Kodak...I am so very tempted to ask the
people we deal with if they can send me a Kodak DCS
Pro body at no cost. I hear they have them sitting in
warehouse and dont know what to do with them.

http://new.mail.yahoo.com