[OM] Re: OM1N ***1999 has arrived :-)

Subject: [OM] Re: OM1N ***1999 has arrived :-)
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 13:05:02 -0800
Thank you Chris!!!

I phoned the last Texan to have the U.S. camera first thing this
morning but only got an answering machine. I'll try his cell phone if
I don't hear from him by  tomorrow.

I also need Christos' address ... Chris could you email me off list if
you have it. I'm hoping to visit the post office tomorrow and haven't
heard back from him yet.
(A new strap will be in the mail tomorrow and hopefully a body cap for Christos)

-jeff