[OM] OM Items For Sale

Subject: [OM] OM Items For Sale
From: bill latham <to_gishi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 18:39:16 -0800 (PST)
Hi All

I'd like to sell the following:

Zuiko 28/8 s/n 2119XX w 2 hoods, OEM caps and a pouch.
Ex cond. shows min. wear - no fungus, scratches or oil
on blades. $265.00 + ship.

OM1n s/n 16973XX with Winder 2, 50/1.8 MIJ, shoe 4 and
case. No meter (it worked when I got it, but it has
been sitting in the closet), Winder works great, no
corr. in battery box, min. wear, Zuiko has internal
dust, no fungus, scratches, oil. Shoe 4 is glued, case
is really beat. $55.00 + ship.

Vivitar 70-210/2.8-4.0 Series 1, QDOS 3d lens-mint
with instr. and OEM pouch. $20 + ship.

T-32 flash with new shoe in good shape, no big
scratches or corrosion- comes with a spare T-32 with
calc. panel. but no shoe $30.00 + ship.

I can provide J pegs, at your request. I'll ship US/
Intl. at actual cost.  Estimate shipping from US zip
code 94947, North. Calif. Paypal or other ?
Please respond off list.

Thanks for looking
Bill Latham