[OM] Re: Dazed and Confused-FL50 questions and E330 failure

Subject: [OM] Re: Dazed and Confused-FL50 questions and E330 failure
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 14:22:08 -0700
Hi Piers :-)

Piers Hemy wrote:
> Intermittent electrical continuity between lens and body?  Have you tried
> cleaning the contacts on the body?

Yes, intermittant, exactly.
Somtimes all I have to do it power off the camera then back on, and it
will communicate for a few more pictures before it does it again. But,
at other times, I have to remove the lens and put it back on as well.
Even tripod mounted it does this. I told Winsor that I honestly cannot
remember cleaning the contact on the body, but I know I did the lenses.
I will do them all again, and then call Oly.

> Can't offer any help on the flash problem, I'm not sure what is causing you
> grief, but Chuck will be along "real soon".

I hope so!! He rocks the lighting world :-)
Thanx for your reply, Piers.
Candace