[OM] Re: 24mm f2.0 OM Lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: 24mm f2.0 OM Lenses
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 22:23:04 -0500
Not quite.  The 70-150/4 Kiron is my all time favorite lens.  I usually
paired it with the Zuiko 35-70/4 but the 70-150 got most of the usage.
There is no 28-90 Kiron but you're probably thinking of the 28-85 Kiron
the sister of the 28-105 Kiron.  I've owned both but kept only the
28-105 for its slightly greater reach.  Although I have a bunch of Kiron
and a few Zuiko and other zooms the 70-150 Kiron and the 35-70 Zuiko
were my favorites on OM bodies.

But that was all for lightweight fun photography which also includes a
few primes.  The Canyon is for taking pictures of people, often where
it's very, very dark.  It has big, heavy  eyes... all the better to see
you with, grandma.

Chuck Norcutt