[OM] Re: Scanner

Subject: [OM] Re: Scanner
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 15:47:01 +0000
Nor I, Allan(abandon film).  I am not even sure that I will go for
plan to sell my Bronica RF645 for an E400, although I am pretty sure
that the latter is going to be worthwhile buy.

I have just read the AP review of the Le*ca D-Lux 3 and I am not
convinced of its merits, certainly not nearly £1800's worth ...

I shall stick with my lovely OMs and E-1 for a good while yet.

By the way, you should give Vuescan a try for your scanning efforts
(www.hamrick.com.  It takes a bit of getting used to, but the author,
Ed Hamrick, is a hard-working soul who has provided excellent manuals
and makes very frequent revisions of the software.

Chris