[OM] Cleaning contacts

Subject: [OM] Cleaning contacts
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 12:03:11 -0600
I've been thinking about Candace's problem with her E-330 and
thinking, as others posted, that the contacts might need a cleaning.
I however have never cleaned anything that is part of the insides of
an E-thingie.  But I didn't think about the contacts.

I looked at contacts in the E-1 and they look brassy and shiny, but
certainly I can see a track across the middle.  The track looks a
little nickle-ish (this is on the lens, not in the camera), not black.
 But maybe I could shine them up a bit.  But how?  Pencil eraser?
Spit and a rag?  Denatured alcohol with a ROR chaser?

Joel W.