[OM] Hey, get that yellow stuff out of my hair

Subject: [OM] Hey, get that yellow stuff out of my hair
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 17:10:31 -0500
 http://gordon9213.zoto.com/galleries/macro11/detail/1/

Hi,
Received T28 twin flash as B'day present.  Still sorting things out in macro
land.  Used Jeff's Acratech V2 (which had a nice, much appreciated New England
summer vacation), 80mm macro with auto tube, f22 at 1/60th, Kod elitechrome
100, scanned with Fuji Frontier.  Many bees flying around, set up with focusing
rail, and fine focused with helicoid when he landed.

Another lower mag on the glardia:
http://gordon9213.zoto.com/galleries/macro11/detail/0/

Cosmos:
http://gordon9213.zoto.com/galleries/macro11/detail/3/

135 macro lens with auto tube with T20 ;
Elitechrome 100  ?f11 at 1/60, hand held.

http://gordon9213.zoto.com/galleries/macro11/detail/2/

Any T28 tips appreciated.  Anyone have the info for manual use?  There is a
reference to some stickers to put on the back of the slide -in panel for the
control head.

Dean sent me some pol material for cross-pol technique.   (THANKS)  Next
Spring:beware spiders.

Mike
AOL Mail and more.