[OM] Re: Hey, get that yellow stuff out of my hair

Subject: [OM] Re: Hey, get that yellow stuff out of my hair
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 08:17:56 -0000
Yes, 'fraid I got the file extensions wrong (u/c in place of l/c) but that
is fixed now.

The posted images are memrely "impressions".  My own sheet of labels is
missing one, but I can scan the version in the SIF (the real ring-bound
paper one, not the eSIF) if you like what you see in the images and want to
reprint them.  If Alan Wood would like a copy for his macro page (which Nick
linked to), why that can be arranged, I am sure!

Now, do I have a spare Olympus Macrophotography guide (also mentioned by
Nick)?

Another suggestion is to look out for a copy of John Shaw's book "Closeups
in Nature"

http://www.amazon.com/John-Shaws-Closeups-Nature-Shaw/dp/0817440526

--
Piers