[OM] Re: Back up and storage

Subject: [OM] Re: Back up and storage
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 10:18:48 -0500
I would also recommend SyncBack.  Great piece of software.  But remember
when doing backups that software bugs, viruses and other hidden nasties
can do your data in just as througly and probably more surreptitiously
than electrical or mechanical failures with your drive.

If you keep 2 or 3 "identical" copies don't make them all at the same
time.  You don't want all of your copies to be identical to the point of
all being affected by the identical virus.  And don't put too many eggs
in a single basket.

Chuck Norcutt